The signs of a healthy team are a combination of organic conditions that create an environment for life to flourish (relationships and vision) combined with organizational scaffolding to support the life. Every river has banks, every tree has a trunk, and every body has a skeleton that serves the flow of life. The organic conditions would include a culture of trust, chemistry in the team, and a shared vision and core values that everyone owns. Organizational scaffolding would be clarity in responsiblities and roles, attainable goals, and an agreed upon metric/measuring stick for evaluation (360* feedback). In all of this a team needs the right people moving at an agreed pace and with an empowering process to accomplish their shared vision.
Coaching Services For Teams That Tim offers:
- Helping Teams move from a place of low trust to high trust.
- Helping Teams develop chemistry or esprit de corps-a sense of belonging or the ‘it’ factor where every team member feels important!
- Helping Teams move from aligned vision to shared vision, and thus a greater degree of ownership and synergy.
- Helping Teams define their core values and practices-this is what shapes the culture of a team.
- Helping Teams clarify roles, reponsiblities, and expectations.
Tim offers both seminars on team building as well as team building exercises in the great outdoors.